InstantCab Help Center

Vehicle Requirements

Last Updated: Aug 18, 2014 02:33PM PDT
If you are interested in driving as a Personal driver, your vehicle must:
  • Be at least 2004 or newer
  • Have at least four doors
  • Be smoke free
  • Have excellent interior and exterior conditions 
  • Be registered in California 
  • For salvage title cars in CA, the applicant/driver must submit a copy of the DMV or CHP salvage inspection (for CA). 

We may make exceptions to private vehicles dating back to 2001 if the vehicle has under 75,000 miles.
For those with a TCP license, we allow models dating back to 2001 if the vehicle has under 150,000 miles.

If you are driving as a taxi driver, your taxi cab must comply with San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA) regulations.

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found